Note: Fun Chinese Picture Dictionary App is a complement to its print material. The access code to the app may be found within the book.
Kindly note that each access code can only be used on up to 3 devices.
Fun Chinese Picture Dictionary book is available at all major bookstores in Singapore.
Fun Chinese Picture Dictionary is written based on Ministry of Education, Singapore's latest syllabus (2015) and specially created for Primary 1 & 2 pupils as a reference book to learn the Chinese Language in a fun way!
• Inclusive of vocabulary from the latest 2015 Chinese Language Textbook for Primary Schools
• Contextualised learning of vocabulary from 50 familiar daily-life settings
• Over 600 commonly used nouns with linking of appropriate measure words, collective nouns, verbs, to extend learning
• The app makes learning intuitive - listening to audio playbacks and learning verbs through animation
• Corresponding Hanyu Pinyin and English translation for all nouns featured
• English-Chinese index provided at the end of the book
Have fun learning with MCE Chinese Pict Dict!
Should you encounter issues, please try out the following steps.
Step 1: Please delete and download the app again.
Step 2: Once downloaded, please enter the access code when prompted by the app to activate it. (This step requires internet connection.)
If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com.
Fun Chinese Picture Dictionary is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Fun Chinese Picture Dictionary (version 0.2.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.